I am SOOOO excited for this film. SO excited. I don’t think you understand. :]
I mean, for real. It just looks awesome. I’m gonna cryyy.
a) yes, I saw Slumdog Millionaire & did not like it.
b) I am stillll only on chapter four of A Clockwork Orange. SO tough.
c) I am becoming OBSESSED with fashion photography.
d) customizing playlists are juuust my thing, I’ve found.
I saw my school play yesterday. MHS puts on the most wonderful productions, and this spring, they chose Larry Shue’s The Foreigner for the Spring Play.
First of all, let me tell you this: One of my very best friends, Cassie was a lead. She played Catherine. And SHE WAS HOTTTT. She was quite a stunner; she looked good in all that stage makeup ;]
But it was the funniest straight play I’ve ever seen MHS put on. I usually don’t even go see the plays that my school does (the musicals are more my thing), but this was sooo funny & just… great. Even my little brother, who is 9, loved it. He was still talking about it this morning <3
was a day of accomplishments :]
– in my Creative Writing class, I got to share my favorite song (Mushaboom by Feist) and everyone loved it :]]
– I got my last Geometry test back. AH! Such a relief: I got a B-. Haha
– I was feeling so inspired all during the day, and I let that creativeness come out of me during Yearbook class. I came up with so many GREAT ideas for next year’s yearbook. People are gonna loooove me for this.
– I got alllll my homework done. Woo.
– I successfully made a playlist for an awesome friend of mine that’s going through some tough junk.
– picked up my NEW glassessss. I can seeeee.
– I will watch The Office <3
– I will watch The Changeling with my daddyyy.
– I will clean my room.
(I am hoping I can do all of this in one night. Haha.
Wish me luck!