hey! i decided i would do a fill in the blank post too, following the bandwagon over at jamie’s blog. she’s the cutest. iloveheralot. (i can’t wait to get started on her painting(s)!)
hurrrr we go:
1. I am hoping my Valentine’s day this year includes lots of snuggle time with my best friend colby kern. (we have a date saturday night. i PROMISE there will be pictures. maybe even a mini photo shoot?! i’ll talk him into ittt)
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is cheesecake. but if we’re not speaking of food… i must say, it is spending all of my (mom’s) money on crafting supplies, just to end up not doing anything with it. bad habit, bad habit!
3. I am most proud of myself. i feel that i’ve put myself (and my parents) through a lot in the past few years, and i’m so, so, so grateful that they still put up with me. i’m so proud of myself for making it through all of my struggles. things can only get better, right? :]
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be my non skinny jeans and film club hoodie. as lazy and not cute as that sounds, it is ridiculously comfy to just dress down. i learned that the hard way. haha.
5. People are incredible. i feel so blessed to know so many amazing women to help me through so much.
6. I would rather be getting on with my “life”. like, fulfilling my dreams, rather than still being in high school. i feel like i’m missing out on SO much by still being in school. i’m hoping these next three months fly by so that i’ll be outta here and on my own!
7. I love my friends, my family, and my life. God has blessed me beyond compare. i can’t imagine my life being any different than it is now <3
my official vday plans are tomorrow night.
colby kern and i are going out to dinner (where? i have no idea. all i know is that we want “something delicious!”) and getting some dessert and (hopefully) some coffee, of course. and then coming back to my house to rent cutesy movies and paint. i love him a lot.
i’m trying to think of something creative and cute to make for him.
i also need to convince him he needs to play straight for the night so we can be a couple. hahaha. we are awesome.
i hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.
i’m working hard on this etsy opening! i gotta get to painting tonight!