did you realize that 2010 is already half way over? in honor of this realization… i thought i’d update you on the “2010 goal list” i made on jan. 1st of this year :) here goes..
learn to crochet. seriously, i’ve been putting this off for months. i think it scares me. (*although… i need to learn to actually…get better at it)
go to a “real” party. like, a high school kind of party. i’ve never done that. ever. (*scariest party of my life… wow. wow. wow.)
3. read my bible. (jamie and i should become bible buddies. keep each other in check. ha!)
4. read at least 2 books per month. starting with The Hours.
5. keep a year long art journal. try to do one page a day. or maybe every other day. we’ll see.
learn. to. cook. (*i’ve recently caught the baking bug!)
go to new york city over the summer with my mom. (*this was a lofty goal! i didn’t actually expect to do it! what an awesome surprise.)
8. raise my gpa. since i’ve given up on my ACT score… i’ll try a little harder with the gpa. haha.
9. write the best personal narrative ever on cutting.
10. join a sorority in college! (HECK YES).
11. attempt vegetarianism… again.
12. be more outgoing.
13. make lists, and get things done more effeciently.
14. not cry all the time.
make every last grandma night count :] (only 6 more months left of these :/ )
become less dependent on my cell phone.
17. eat healthier.
18. get a job (that would definitely be ok with me. and my parents).
there ya have it. i feel like i’ve done pretty well so far. better than i thought i would, at least.
i’m kinda sad i didn’t keep up with the bible reading, art journaling, and reading 2 books per month. but no time like the present to get started, right??
plus! i have “accepted” janel’s 30 day journal challenge. :)
i’ve been watching 16 and pregnant for about 2 hours now… and this current girl, whatever her name is, goodness she’s whiney. i hope i’m not like that when i’m pregnant. yuuuuck.
ok. i really should sleep now.
xo. hay :)
p.s. i leave for south carolina tonight! that means that i won’t be back until the 20th… so a full week without blogging.. sort of saddening. leave me some love to come back to! :)