a few weeks ago, danielle posted this on her blog, and you know me. i love doing these sort of things. so i thought i’d join in on the fun :)
1. what person/blog or reason gave you the idea that blogging would be fun? my mom, actually. she tried the blogging thing a while back to show her scrapbooking, but i don’t think she kept up with it very well. but yeah, she is the one who introduced me to elsie’s blog, and then convinced me that i should do it, too. then i suckered colby into starting one too :)
2. what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? if you don’t eat ice cream, what is your favorite dessert? i LOATHE ice cream. unless its a cookie dough blizzard from dq. but my favorite dessert is cheesecake. i haven’t had a “real” birthday cake in YEARS because i always request cheesecake.
3. have you ever been chased by a wild animal? where were you and why was it chasing you? i don’t think so..? i get chased in dreams a lot though. notably, a woman with wheels for feet.
4. do you think that the government should shut NASA down? if so, why? if not, why? i really don’t keep up with government/politic type stuff… but i’m gonna say no.. because i like space. and i live in a town with a replica of the Hubble Telescope. so yeah, keep nasa!
5. what are you favorite pizza toppings? if you don’t eat pizza, do you like spaghetti? just plain cheese for me, please :)
6. who is your favorite sanrio character? i think its quite obvious that my answer is hello kitty….
7. do you have any pets? do you feed them table scraps? i have a fish. he might die if i fed him people food…
8. what is your favorite mixed drink? (alcoholic) a) i’m underage. b) i don’t drink based on pure choice. buttt… i would love to try a bloody mary. the fact that it has tomato juice (or something like that) in it amazes me!
cassie came over the other day, and we went swimming :)
she’s my buddy and i love her much <3 tomorrow we're going to see eclipse at midnight with my daddy! we're so so so excited. like, beyond belief. and today, we went to a springfield cardinals game with our friends breigh & alyssa. much fun :)
i spent this past weekend at the lake celebrating little max's 1st birthday :) he's growing up so fast.. i'm not ready for him to be a big boy!
so much fun :)
i’m a bit burnt.. but its worth it!
p.s. eclipse tomorrowww!!!
p.p.s check out miss indie’s superrr adorables giveaway. hello kitty everywhere!! :)